I FINALLY got my getaway to somewhere WARM!
Spencer (bro-in-law) had a hook up to go down to St. George
and stay in a house...so they invited the family to come along! So Spencer,
Trina and family, Brandon, Amber and family, Pam, and my family all went down for the weekend. It was a lot of fun! The house was really nice...all the adults had our own bedroom and the kids all camped out in the living room. We spent the days in the pool, eating, watching movies and more swimming!
Burke just hanging out:)
Mom and Kasen all tuckered out!
L to R:
Cody, Sophie, Kasen, Burke, Bella, Shelti, Ashton & Dahlan
It was fun to get away and the weather was nice. Saturday wasn't as nice as we thought it was going to be...but it was still warm just windy and overcast:)
Then we got to come home to rain and cold...then wake up to the dreaded SNOW and FREEZING!
I've decided I want to move to St. George..I can't handle it here any more!!!!
Fun trip... I'm ready to go again:)
7 comments:
Looks like lots of fun, Jess! I can't believe the snow is back...ugh!! We need to get together again! Call me when you have a free night! :)
sounds like so much fun! where was my invite?!
im a little jealous! yesterday was fun!
i found this blog, go check it out, you could sale your burpies and bags there,
holycowboutique.blogspot.com
your stuff is way cute enough!
~trina
That looks like a great vacation! I'm glad you had a fun getaway!
Ooh, that looks like fun! I need a trip like that...
looks like a lot of fun and as you stated a much needed warm vacation...almost everyone needs one of those this time of year....hope you get to go again soon....
I'm glad you had fun! (And that it was warm while you were there!!)
Post a Comment