Happy Easter!

Here are my handsome boys!
They were so excited for Easter...mostly for the Easter baskets but we were
able to talk to them about the real reason why we celebrate Easter.
It is funny to hear Kasen say Resurrection:) We have had a really busy week prior to Eater, Derek's sister Mindy was in town
with the kids. So we spent a lot of time with family on top of my Young Womens things
and getting ready to teach on Sunday and Burke not feeling well for a few of those days. So
I am grateful for this week being really relaxed...I may go into hiding for the week:)
We are so blessed and grateful for all that we have!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Congrats, Congrats, Congrats!!! I am sooooooo excited for you and your family, Jess! I was so happy when you called me - it was nice to hear some good news that day! Keep me posted on all of your appointments and any news that may "double" in size (if ya know what I mean) :)

Hydee said...

YAY! I am so excited for the wonderful news of baby #3! ;) Keep the updates coming!

Rick and Pat said...

Hooray! Congratulations! Hydee sent me your link to check out your happy news. I am so happy for you and for your sweet boys, whose prayers have definitely been heard and answered! Oh the faith of a child! Love you. Pat

Eric and Andrea said...

I am so excited for you!!! I had no idea! Congratulations! :-)

Janene Christensen said...

Congratulations Jess!! How far along are you and let me know what you are having! Happy pregnancy :)