Ok Erin...Here are the ones that I have already made.
But I can make whatever you want!
I can make it pieced or one solid piece.
You can pick out some fabric you like or
I can pick out some for you and get it made up.
Really I can do whatever and don't feel obligated to either of these but you
are more then welcome to either if you like them:)
Solid pice of fabric both front and back with ric rac accentsPieced front/ solid backing with ric rac accents
P.S. Sorry it took me so long to get these posted....did you get my email? I sent it to ejj...@hotmail one? is that an old email?
Let me know what you think:)
email: dtarchery (at) yahoo (dot) com
1 comment:
Hi - I was just about to email you back and thought I'd come check to see if you had posted pictures yet...I LOVE the pink and brown one. I was going to say that I wanted a pieced one with ric rac!! Email me with what I owe you - and maybe we can figure out how to get it!! Yeah, I'm so excited!!!
Post a Comment