Delaney's blessing cont'd....

Little miss... The whole gang
grandparents that adore!
Great grandma Nelson

4 comments:

Rick and Pat said...

Oh my gosh! What darling pictures! It looks like you are having lots of fun with her. I guess you heard Hydee had her baby on the 25th. We love Bridger so much already! Can't wait to get to know him better...all next week! I think he and Delaney will be great friends! Love, Auntie Pat

Fisher Family said...

Jess, I need some new pics of that cute little girl! How have you been? Bet your kids are getting huge... that's why I need to see some pics!

Smith Fam said...

Hi! I noticed your blog on Brian and Melissa's so I thought I'd check it out, your little girl is beautiful!! You have such a cute family.

Chelsea Stewart said...

Jess! I was just blog surfing and came across your blog...I never knew you had one! I've been looking over all your cute pictures of your family, and I love Delaney's blessing pics. Are you guys doing well? Where did the summer go? We only got together that one time up the canyon, I simply cannot believe time flew so fast! I hope you guys are doing well!

Oh, and can I tell you how many people compliment my car seat cover?? I am loving it! Thank you again!