So our news is that....
I am pregnant!!!!
Going on 14 weeks
Due April 17th!
Wish us luck...we all want a
Girl!
What are your guesses!?
Boy or girl?
(that should explain the lack of blogging...Right?)
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! I am guessing girl and she will be adorable! We should go to lunch and catch up. We are living with my parents in Idaho right now but we are in salt lake every two weeks when brian flies in and out.
I was wondering when you were going to post about the WONDERFUL news!! :) I am betting "GIRL" because of how sick you were! So...if I'm right, are you buying me dinner? :) See ya Thursday!
I say boy! But I'll keep hoping for a girl for you. Hope you're feeling alright?! My kids want to come swim at your house... told them it was slightly cold for that but they don't care!
oh Jessica....sorry I am so late on this...I havent' been on anyone's blog lately. congratulations! I know this has been a long road for you, so I am so excited!!! I hope at this point you are feeling better and I"m going to go with girl, just because I hope it is :)
9 comments:
woot!!!
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! I am guessing girl and she will be adorable! We should go to lunch and catch up. We are living with my parents in Idaho right now but we are in salt lake every two weeks when brian flies in and out.
I was wondering when you were going to post about the WONDERFUL news!! :) I am betting "GIRL" because of how sick you were! So...if I'm right, are you buying me dinner? :) See ya Thursday!
YEAH!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!
Yeah! Yeah! YEAH! I'll keep you in my prayers!
Congratulations Jess!! I am so excited for you and your family. Best wishes for a healthy and happy pregnancy!
Congrats jess! I hope all continues to go well! I am so happy for you!
I say boy! But I'll keep hoping for a girl for you. Hope you're feeling alright?! My kids want to come swim at your house... told them it was slightly cold for that but they don't care!
oh Jessica....sorry I am so late on this...I havent' been on anyone's blog lately. congratulations! I know this has been a long road for you, so I am so excited!!! I hope at this point you are feeling better and I"m going to go with girl, just because I hope it is :)
Post a Comment