Merry Christmas!
We haven't had much in the way of change this year (nothing major anyways). In thinking about that it is kind of nice that we haven't had too much. We are grateful we still have a job, the gospel, our condo, health, family, friends. There are those things that we do wish would change like getting out of debt, better food storage, and the biggest for our family is a wish for a "baby Sister" as the boys would say. Other than a few things we would like to change (which now become the new years resolutions... right) we are happy and are always on our toes with these two little munchkins that we absolutely LOVE! They are the reason for everything right now and we have our challenges but for the most part we have the " I love you this much" and the "lets cuddle" or the "when is Dad going to be home?" and a million laughs in between it all.
They are the "little ones the Lord foretold would confound the wise, become a strong nation, and thrash the nations by the power of His spirit. This is the Lord's army. Is it any surprise that they are as strong willed as they are? No hardship will discourage them; they will penetrate the deepest wilds and overcome almost insurmountable difficulties." This is why I am striving to do better, be better so that I am able to stand before the Lord and he can say to me " Well done thou good and faithful servant...enter thou into the joy of the Lord" Matt 25:21
I hope that this finds you all doing well and that you have all that you need. This is a hard year for so many around us and I hope that we are all able to recognize the hand of the Lord in our lives. I am truly blessed and am grateful for all I have.
May the Lord continue to bless us all!
5 comments:
AMEN! Well said! Love you!
Perfectly said! I, too, am so grateful for all I have. It is sad to see so many people who are struggling and need help right now and I wish I could help them all! As I look around, I see so many people who thrive on trying to act like, look like, and be like the world, that they don't really "see" the blessings of life! I am grateful for you and the example you are to me! I love ya Jess!
Hope 2009 is super happy for you!
It was awesome to see you on Saturday! Love ya!
What a great Christmas update - even though it's been so fun to keep up with you these last few months! Thanks for the great encouraging words - and it was so much fun spending some time with you the other night! Hope to see you again soon.
Hey,Jess!
How are things over at the Taylors? Are you guys ready for warmer weather so we can go up the canyon again?? We sure are! Haven't talked to you in a while, I hope things are going well...
Chelsea Stewart
P.S. Have I told you how much I love my darling car seat cover? I get compliments on it everywhere I go; you're the best!
Post a Comment