NICE deer, Derek! I would have taken him too! Glad to see he came home with a nice buck and some jerky for ya Jess, since I know you love it!:) I love all of your new posts, especially the Snow Bird one. Aren't the fall leaves just beautiful?
Great job Derek!! Looks like a nice one. Eric is jealous that you went to Wyoming! :-)
nice D! What an incredibly cute family you have! i am jealous - love you guys to death!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
NICE deer, Derek! I would have taken him too! Glad to see he came home with a nice buck and some jerky for ya Jess, since I know you love it!:) I love all of your new posts, especially the Snow Bird one. Aren't the fall leaves just beautiful?
Great job Derek!! Looks like a nice one. Eric is jealous that you went to Wyoming! :-)
nice D! What an incredibly cute family you have! i am jealous - love you guys to death!!
Post a Comment