Can we say FISH!
Well, I have two of them in my family:)
This is Kasen, he has decided that he wants to be like Burke
and swim without his floaties...he is doing really well too!
it comes so naturally for him, and the kid can tread(sp?)
water better than anyone I've ever seen!
We went to our friends pool and they have a diving board! Both boys were loving this...that is what they did most of the time. Burke even did a front flip of the diving board a couple of times! No fear!
Here is Kasen jumping off...I was surprised that he liked it as much as he did! "I'm gonna do that again", that is what he kept saying:)
I am so glad that they aren't afraid of the water...Now when we get a boat, someday I will have one!:), they will be so much fun to have out there!
(Dreaming....slightly)
:)
4 comments:
how fun! Looks like you guys are having a blast this summer! :) By the way, I just love the new pictures you put up of the boys...so cute!
Nothing wrong with dreaming, is there? Your boys do swim so good--at least we found out that I have one "fishy" in our family, Camrie! My kids love coming over and swimming with you guys...can't wait to do it again!
looks like the diving board was a real hit! Great pictures! I think i check your blog at least a couple of times a day. Sorry i don't post more. love you all!
Hey Jess!
I love your new family pics. Did Trina take those too?
You have such a cute little family, and I love reading your blog.
Hope to see you again soon!
Andrea :-)
Post a Comment