So here are some of the things I have making lately... (this is part of the reason I have been absent in the blogging). I have been making burp cloths and diaper totes, a carseat cover, started a blanket (need to now unpick the blanket and start over:(, a bumper pad for the crib, and a little snugglie blanket! Yes, I have been busy! And I already know that I try to do way too much at one time (everyone keeps getting mad at me and telling me to slow down, but I have to stay busy! I am one that needs to "feel" ready...I'm not there yet:))
These burpies match the fabric in the blanket I have to start over on...I'll post the blanket pics if I ever get it all done!
Here is the diaper bag I made a while ago...Crib bumper
3 comments:
I love your new house! It looks beautiful everywhere! And I am SO impressed with all of these homemade goodies for that baby girl! Way to go!!
So, so cute Jess! You are so good at making things! I love your new house and I love your baby "girl" room! :) Can't wait till she is here! I getta hold her first :)
Wow! You have been busy! That little girl is going to be
S-P-O-I-L-E-D!!!
Post a Comment