Baby update!

So 23 days to go!!! I am due on the 17th of April. So they say...I think it will be earlier...but watch this baby won't want to come early like the boys did! I am ready to get this party started if you know what I mean! This pregnancy has been harder on me then with the boys! So I am seriously hoping for EARLY!!! Still haven't convinced Derek that Delaney Mae Taylor is the name...but I think he'll come around eventually!:) I hope or she will be nameless:( So that is the official update...aren't I doing better:)

3 comments:

Amanda Evans said...

Good job on the updates! Just ask for your baby name right after delivery - there's no way he'll say no after such heroic efforts!

Janene Christensen said...

Hey Jessica, Love your house. Where did you guys end up? Can't wait for your little girl to come. She will change your life for sure :) Best wishes for a safe and fantastic delivery! Love you xoxo!!

Anonymous said...

Delaney is one of my ALL-TIME favorites for a girl! You don't hear it very often and it's super cute! Good luck... I'm jealous that you're a full month ahead of me in this journey! Can't wait to see pictures of that cute GIRL!!!