We made our annual trip up to Sundance for our family reunion at the Timp Lodge this past weekend. This is something my kids and husband really like to do. I however have moments of fun but the majority of the time I am a stress case and overwhelmed (still, after almost nine years) of how massive Derek's side of the family is. It is all a little much for me! Here are some of the fun things that we do up there:
The boys made rockets and got to launch them, Burke was in heaven with this activity!
"this was the best treasure hunt ever!" Burke said
The hike up to Stewart falls.The boys were both very tired from the start of this hike, but they made it to the falls and thought it was very cool. Derek and I got an extra workout when they both wanted to have piggy rides all the way down...wow, I'm out of shape:)
The famous water slide... this is one of the funner things for me. The boys didn't really want much to do with it this year. I think that is because of the serious lack of sleep...can we say grumpy!
All in all we had fun...I just don't know how much longer we are going to be attending this reunion...I say time to start a Taylor reunion!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment