Kasen started doing headstands out of the blue a few weeks back and is working on perfecting them! ( I had nothing to do with this it is all him,I swear!) This kid has the most muscular little body that I have ever seen a little two year old have! To watch him do these handstands is pretty amazing (even to me)! He will kick his feet up into the air and then slowly raise then to horizontal then up to vertical and hold, back to horizontal and down with the greatest of control!! He startedin on the handstands just the other day and
part of one handstand looked like a
plange!! (horizontal handstand). So watch out everyone, he's tough! Dawn, here we come!
3 comments:
The "little guy" is amazing! He must be seen to be believed! Love your website Jess, keep up the great work!
Love, Dad
jess- nice to see your boys!! cute cute...good to be able to keep in touch also. I havent' seen you in ages, post a pic of youself, too!!!
Look out All American! Better start saving your pennies now, Jess! Sounds like you had a fun day in the snow and freezing wind as we also did! Can you believe how cold it is? Bedroom is about the same as it was since I talked with you last. We are looking for new furniture so hopefully things will slow down enough to get it done! :)
Post a Comment